Become a Friend
LAPHAM PEAK MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Membership period is from January through December; however you are welcome to join at any time throughout the year. New members paying on or after October 1 will be considered members in good standing for the following calendar year.
PURPOSE OF LPF
Lapham Peak Friends is a nonprofit group dedicated to supporting and promoting the Southern Kettle Moraine State Forest – Lapham Peak Unit in a variety of ways. Some of the activities include sponsoring or promoting special projects, organizing volunteer work days and offering additional services to park visitors. Membership dues and donations to the Friends are used for programs and projects at Lapham Peak as determined by the group in cooperation with the Department of Natural Resources.
- Individual Members ($15/year) (1 person, 1 vote + newsletters)
- Family Member ($25/year) (2 or more people, 2 votes + newsletters)
- Senior Member ($10/yr. 60+ yrs. old) (1 person, 1 vote + newsletters)
- Lifetime Member ($105 for life) (1 person, 1 vote + newsletters)
- Corporate Member ($60/year) (0 vote + newsletters)
2018 membership applicaton is available to complete and mail to the address listed on the form.
To pay online click on the appropriate “Buy Now” button:
|Individual Members ($15/year)|
|Family Member ($25/year)|
|Senior Member ($10/yr. 60+ yrs. old)|
|Lifetime Member ($105 per individual for life)|
|Corporate Member ($60/year)|