Become a Friend
LAPHAM PEAK MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Membership period is from January through December; however you are welcome to join at
any time throughout the year. New members paying on or after October1 will be considered
members in good standing for the following calendar year.
PURPOSE OF LPF
Lapham Peak Friends is a nonprofit group dedicated to supporting and promoting the Southern
Kettle Moraine State Forest - Lapham Peak Unit in a variety of ways. Some of the activities
include sponsoring or promoting special projects, organizing volunteer work days and offering
additional services to park visitors.
Membership dues and donations to the Friends are used for programs and projects at Lapham
Peak as determined by the group in cooperation with the Department of Natural Resources.
- Individual Members ($15/year) ( 1 vote + newsletters)
- Family Member ($25/year) (2 votes + newsletters)
- Senior Member ($10/yr. 60+ yrs. old) (1 vote + newsletters)
- Lifetime Member ($105 for life) (1 vote + newsletters)
- Corporate Member ($60/year) (0 vote + newsletters)
View Print Membership Application
To pay online click on the Pay Now button:
You may also donate to the Snowmaking Fund, the General Fund, or the Endowment Fund.